page hit counter

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Because she asked me to, and I need some cash for cat nip

Image hosting by PhotobucketI'm only doing this because she said I'd get a cut of the profit for my Own Personal Use (Zoom Groom and kitty crack here I come), as well as assured me that a large part of the rest of it would be spent on something called rent. She said the alternative would be living under a bridge with me sleeping in that terrible sack.

So apparently there are other fashion accessories of use to people besides Mad Cat Hats (and PURSES arghhhhhh). I personally don't understand it as long strings of beads seem much more fun to use as playthings for kitties, but to each his own. Curiosa said she would make me a diamond studded collar, but thought I'd appreciate wearing that about as much as I like going for rides in bowling bags. (Sometimes she makes me wear a pink, PINK I SAID, harness around my itty bitty body, but THAT'S a post for another time).

Image hosting by PhotobucketAnyway, you might check out this link if you want to see some of the other things Curiosa does besides blogging (and bathing me). If you like anything in particular, you can go through the website, or you could even send me an email at fcuriosa@gmail.com. If you want some Kitty Couture Collars, don't be afraid to ask.

P.S. I'm fairly well recovered from the Wet Cat Incident, but I have to admit I'm milking it for all it's worth. Curiosa has been especially eager to serve my every need these past few days, and I'm going to make sure it stays that way.

1 Comments:

At 5:34 PM, Blogger Gigolo Kitty said...

You have a very talented mistress Ullrick! Those are really pretty pieces.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home