page hit counter

Saturday, April 08, 2006

They are for ME! Hand 'em over, already.

Dude.

Not Dude as in the Dude, but Dude, as in Man, oh, Dude. Like a surfer would say.

Life is so unfair for us furry ones.

The Dude brought back a whole suitcase full of cat toys and other things for us from the States. Which is great!

But I can smell them in Curiosa's backback and she won't let me have them until the Dude can come over himself and give them to me (okay, fine, US, I know I have to share with the Mini Kitten). Curiosa wants to reassure me that he is trying to make up to me.

I get it. It's fine. He's fine. He's great. He's PURR-fect. He has my undying gratitude for his wonderful offerings to the Goddess of Feline Amusement. He's my new best friend. I love him more than life itself. If I weren't a cat, he would make me want to be gay. He's lovely. Now I understand what you see in him. Blah blah blah.

Now just give me the damn toys, already!

12 Comments:

At 4:05 PM, Blogger Gigolo Kitty said...

The Dude rules! Yep, I don't see why Curiosa is being such a hog. I mean, are you withholding her presents from her?

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Curiosa said...

Actually, no, we don't. In fact, we just gave her a great big SMELLY present.

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

hehehe. I am sure that Curiosa loves your present. She better hand over the pressies.

 
At 5:34 AM, Blogger Max said...

At least you know you're getting something!

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger craziequeen said...

Little Dude........break into the bag!!

charlie

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger Fat Eric said...

I'm sure you and Vessa between you can overpower Curiosa and free the toys?

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

When the Dude gets there to give you the toys, give him more lovings that you give Curiosa, that will make her jealous and she will never do that again.

 
At 1:32 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Heehee ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger The Crew said...

Yes, yes. Tell her whatever she needs to hear to get the toys. Unless it's on tape, you can always deny it afterwards!

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

toys toys toys!!
Come on in April 15 to my purrday party! =^^=

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger Zeus said...

I say do what Isis always does: Tear at the boxes until they open and don't stop even when told no. Pretend that you are too dumb to recognize your own name and have at it!

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

Toys.
What Mom?
No, TOYS.
Gimme.
Noooooooow.
Or I'll climb the curtains.

Has Curiousa discovered that 2 cats mean 3 or 4 times the litter critters? Mom wants to know how many kitties are using our boxes, cuz it can't be just me an Bonnie. Oh yes it can!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home