page hit counter

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Dear Mortal Enemy,

I am writing to inform you that I have secured the world's supply of Benedryl, which you can no longer stockpile behind your litter box, and have invested in a state-of-the-art gas mask which can sustain human life for up to 123 days in the event of successive cat bombings (or even a single, cat-astrophic detonation). Furthermore, I have shielded myself by wearing ROD-proof underwear, so I'm safe from your evil gaze should you continue to send me Ray of Death stares from across the room.

I am immune to any further attempts to banish me from the Enclave in the Kingdom of Sweden Ruled by His Most Esteemed and Benevolent Highness the Dictator Currently Known as Sir Ullrick the Wondercat the III 1/2.

Sincerely,
The Dude

9 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Time to get rid of The Dude.

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger The Crew said...

No! No! No "cat free" zones. You must triumph here, Ullrick. Think about what the future would be like!

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

Ullrick, this guy seems serious.

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger Gigolo Kitty said...

Dude,

Your gas mask stinks.

Sincerely,

All Kitties.

 
At 11:49 PM, Blogger Fat Eric said...

Ullrick, I am worried for you. This Dude seems like a serious rival. You and the Mini-Kitten may have to take more drastic action to get rid of him...

 
At 3:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I anticipate major trouble here. Should be fun to watch!

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

What the...?! Where does he come off talking to you like that?

Someone must be put in his place and SOON!

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

Sounds like you potentially have a huge battle going on here. Be careful, but stay strong and diligent in your efforts.

Go forth and conquer!

 
At 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ullrick, check my advice on the Alpha Male post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home