page hit counter

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

You will sneeze when I tell you to sneeze!

Things are getting really fishy around here, and not in a good way.

I have discovered I possess a new superpower: To Make the Dude Sneeze.

So see, here's what I do. There is a temporary ceasefire, and I pretend to be waving the white flag (in the form of my tail...it's orange, but whatever). I carefully approach the Dude, who says, "Get away from me, you walking allergen."

He's sitting on one side of MY couch, I jump up on the other. We stare each other down. He looks away first. I win.

Then I continue the truce farce and carefully scootch over towards him, closer and closer. If I can just reach his nose, I can stick my paw up it. That oughta do it. Take that, DUDE!

I heard him tell Curiosa that once the sneezing starts, it won't stop. Maybe he'll go away if I make him sneeze uncontrollably.

In the meantime, I'm just going to hide all the Benedryl behind my litterbox.

2 Comments:

At 6:24 PM, Blogger The Crew said...

You should position yourself on Curiosas' lap and start purring. Then fluff up your fur to throw as much dander into the air as possible. That should send him out the door within a few minutes!

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

Beans wif allergies make the bestest laps. Bonnie once made a man sneeze just by meowing ofur the phone!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home