page hit counter

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

A Memorandum by the Dictator Currently Known as Ullrick

To Whom It May Concern:

Before you go to the trouble of attempting to pass new legislation regarding the Running of Household, I am writing to inform you that I will VETO immediately and without further debate any policies that attempt to implement any of the following measures: 1) weekly bathing (my goal is to INCREASE, not REDUCE the total level of cat dander in the home environment); 2) an increase in the frequency of vacuuming (i.e. the dust sucker), which causes me indescribable pain due to its noise levels; and 3) the installation of a lock on the bedroom door intended to prevent small paws from reaching under and letting owner of aforementioned small paws into the bedroom.

Do NOT attempt to implement any of the above mentioned measures for there shall be dire consequences for all parties directly or indirectly involved in such matters.

Sincerely,
the Dictator Currently Known as Sir Ullrick the Wondercat

4 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

Sounds pretty straight forward--definitely a platform I can get behind!

Count on me push this new legislation through--oh, wait. As a Dictator, you won't need my help.

I'm in your corner, anyway!

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger Gigolo Kitty said...

Well placed poop-bombs can be very effective.

 
At 2:15 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

see, the peoples need RULES.

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

Dude, you forgot about bafroom door locks. Ours don't shut right, so Bonnie an I can be sure to accompany any an all beans to the bafroom. I'm also Mom's lifeguard in the standup baf. She bafs efurry day!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home