page hit counter

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

It's a jungle out there

Image hosted by Photobucket.comA jungle of boxes, that is.

Curiosa says that kittens are prozac for the soul.

Curiosa also said a BAD WORD today. BATH. If I don't like it when SHE takes a bath, why does she think I'll like it when she gives ME a bath?? Apparently, I don't do a very good job of getting the kitty litter out from between my toes and Curiosa says since I share her bed we're going to have to do something about that. I don't see what the big deal about sand is, but she says that she's the one in charge. Little does she know...

Any advice on how to make it a less tramautic experience for both of us? I know the best advice is to hide under the bed until she gets tired, but then she'll try and bait me with tuna. And sometimes my stomach speaks louder than my fear of water.

Know of anyway I can get tuna WITHOUT having to take a bath?

P.S. Curiosa says I can't call her mom. She's too young to be a mother. She's more like the cool aunt who spoils me rotten and lets me get a tatoo even when my parents say NO. But unlike a real aunt, she doesn't send me home when she gets tired of me. In fact, I don't think she EVER gets tired of me.

3 Comments:

At 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The cruel way if nothing else works is to put the cat in the travelling cage and shower the whole package. But if the only problem is sand between the toes I would go for another type of sand or one of those ugly little doormats.

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

If mom has to bathe any of us, she just uses a big wet towel and doesn't put us in the tub. She just rubs the wet part over the dirty part a few times (Mom's note: works GREAT on stinky paws). Then she wraps us up in a dry towel and cuddles us.

 
At 1:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need different litter and instead of the ugly mat, maybe she can just put an old towel down. Then she can just wash it as needed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home