page hit counter

Thursday, January 05, 2006

A promise is a promise

Thanks be to St. Gertrude, thy patron saint of cats, Curiosa promised she'll never do this to me!!

Curiosa writes: "I'm a big fan of spoiling my pet to death, but there seems to be a point when "spoiling" is more for the amusement of the human involved than for the animal that is purportedly being spoiled. Do any of these pets look especially pleased to be wearing jewels or luxury accessories? The necklaces look like the kind of things I make that Kitty tries to help me with, by eating the wire. Yum yum."



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

PUH-lease.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Puppies and pearls.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
No comment.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I just dare you to try to take another one.

4 Comments:

At 11:14 PM, Blogger The Crew said...

We DO NOT allow our Mom to put things like this on us. That means no hats, jewelry, costumes, or other embarassing things. We cats need to maintain our dignity, you know.

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Curiosa said...

I'm trying to figure out how to dress Curiosa up. Of course, the best is ME in her lap as a furry accessory.

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Curiosa said...

Personally, I prefer an Ullrick scarf.

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Curiosa said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home