page hit counter

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Curiosity Killed the Cat

Or so they say. But I'm still alive and well, and I'm certainly curious.

Casa Curiosa is full of all sorts of interesting boxes to explore, since she just moved all of our stuff out of storage last week. Not fun for her, but lots of fun for me. Curiosa also hid all of her craft supplies in the drawer when she thought I wasn't watching. I've just been waiting for her to leave so I can explore the drawer as well.

Curiosa just wants to curl up and cuddle, but I'm too busy exploring my new domain. I'm wondering where my mom and sister and the rest of the kitties have gone. And there is another kitty here. I'm sure of it. I can smell her everywhere. Curiosa says she went home last week, but I'm positive she's waiting under the bed or the couch, waiting to pounce on me.

Curiosa says we'll do a photo session soon, so you can see lots of pictures of little 'ol me in my new home!

2 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, Blogger The Crew said...

We're jealous. We've always lived in this house and know every nook & cranny. Nothing much new to explore here!

 
At 1:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She loves you! Maybe you can cuddle with her a while and then explore for a while. Also, a good time for exploring is while she's sleeping.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home