page hit counter

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Shaking my tail and snickering

I think these people have too much time on their hands.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comTake, for example Kitten War. I like this site, since it's about being the cutest cat in the world. I'm certain I'd win if Curiosa ever submitted my picture.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com Or, Stuff on My Cat. I personally think it would be funnier to see a site called "Stuff On My Owner."








Image hosted by Photobucket.comAnd then there's Cats In Sinks. According to the site, it's quite a simple concept: "What is Cats in Sinks? It's obvious. It's about cats. And kittens. Who like sinks. And basins." Sounds like a good idea to me. I like to sit in sinks and I'm photogenic. Why not?




Image hosted by Photobucket.comAnd it's not just about my feline friends. Check out Bee Dogs." Woof woof.










Image hosted by Photobucket.comAnd here's Airborne Cats. It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a flying kitty!


3 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey ullrick,

you deleted my beedogs link from the previous post! *rawrrr*.

oh well. i see you re-posted it in this one, which is even better (plus the flying kitties flickr gallery, another favorite).

/Rydberg's dog

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Curiosa said...

Rydberg,

There was no deleting. The other entry was posted twice, once in my blog and once in Curiosa's blog. She's having a blog identity crisis right now.

Ullrick

 
At 2:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops. I'll have to go bite Rydberg on the ankles for not telling me he already posted there. Dumbass.

(But he's a lovable dumbass. Plus he feeds me treats, so I deign to put up with him.)

/R's d.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home