page hit counter

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Love me, love my glove

Our favorite uncle sent us a package. Apparently, Zoom Grooms are unavailable in the great state of Alaska, so he sent us another feline brushing implement in its place. It's called a Love Glove. And since we're "only" cats, and not recognized as legitimate citizens with full voting rights in the Kingdom of Sweden, the package was addressed to Curiosa.

The Dude told her, "I'm not entirely sure how I feel about another man sending you something called a 'Love Glove.'"

I just want to assure the Dude that I'm the only one that's gonna get a purr-sonal rub down with the Love Glove.

8 Comments:

At 2:43 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

that looks interesting. be shur to tell us how you likes it.

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

hahahaha the love glove hahahahaha
if you want, i could send you a Zoom Groom

 
At 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds purr-fect to get Curiosa to serve you better. Maybe this will get her to understand who REALLY control things! =)

 
At 3:12 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

You know that is species discrimination that you cannot get mail or vote...so wrong ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

 
At 4:23 AM, Blogger Petey said...

Looks kinda scary to me.

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger The Crew said...

We get mail from our V.E.T. But it's only to remind us it's time for our shots, etc. Not exactly the kind of mail we want!

Let us know how you like the new glove.

 
At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a glove like this, I like it a lot.

 
At 6:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
» »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home