page hit counter

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Sick as a woofie

When I wondered earlier if Curiosa was feeling well, I didn't really think that she was actually sick. I just thought it was unusual behaviour. But now I feel bad as she is starting to feel REALLY sick and sniffing and coughing and moaning (and whining). I sat on her stomach and tried to stick my paw in her ear to make her feel better (it always makes me feel better to stick my paw in my ear) but she just said, "mrrrrmmmmmmmahhhhhmr" in a very squeeky, whiny voice. I don't think it helped. She just took some super duper über cold pills, so she's hoping to be unconscious very, very soon.

The better to stick my paw in your other ear, my dear.

7 Comments:

At 4:14 AM, Blogger Gigolo Kitty said...

I hope Curiosa is feeling better! I hope you are being a good nurse kitty and snuggling up to her.

 
At 4:49 AM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

watch over her and purr, it will make her feel better

 
At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... sounds like Curiosa might have come down with the same stuff I had last week. Not fun.

For your sake, I will refrain from writing any more inane poetry, in particular anything rhyming "Curiosa" with "mucosa" or "blows her nosa" (tempting though that may be).

Feel better soon.

/R

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Hope your Mommy feels better soon.
Give her lots of your purrs and that will help her do this..........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

*Abby

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Curiosa said...

R,

Curiosa says she will write you back very soon. She is still having problems with gmail and has lots of emails to catch up on.

Ullrick

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

stick your nose up her nostril. that will help.

 
At 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ooooooooooolrick,

I wasn't trying to nag—sorry if it came across that way. I really did mean what i said.

In the meantime, if laughter is indeed the best medicine (it's either that, or penicillin), you might be able to speed mom's recovery along by reading her this.

/R

 

Post a Comment

<< Home