page hit counter

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Kiss my furry behind, Curiosa

I am absolutely, positively, officially 100% NOT amused.

Curiosa never, ever lets me eat people food, so I should have known something was up. It was too good to be true. A nasty, nasty trick is what it was.

She was eating something that had chicken in it, so of course I thought that I'll like it too.

She spilled a little bit of this cheesy, gooey stuff on the table when I jumped up on her lap, so I started sniffing it. I looked at Curiosa to see if she was going to shoo me, but instead she smiled, and said, "Go ahead!"

I sniffed it again and started to take a bite. But it was so spicy, I sneezed instead!! CATCHOO! It was a horrible, horrible experience! I'll never, ever recover.

And the worst part of all, instead of feeling really really really sorry for me, like I did for myself, the girl just sat there and laughed. "That'll teach you!" she said.

Well, you can bet my furry little behind that one of these days I'm gonna teach her a thing or two! And the first lesson is gonna be: Don't Mess With the Food!!

4 Comments:

At 7:43 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Bad mommy to trick you. My mum shares what is good for me but makes sure I don't get close to stuff that is bad for me. Really keeps me away from chocolate and onjuns.

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger Curiosa said...

Well, I don't think she did it to hurt me. If it had been REALLY bad for me she wouldn't have let me near it. But I'll teach her, you'll see!!

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

bad bad mommy. you shoulda turned your head so that you would have sneezed in her food.

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger The Crew said...

I once licked a plate with a liquid I thought was gravy. But it was some topping from a ham with cloves, vinegar & brown sugar in it!! I started coughing & drooling and learned a valuable lesson. Always sniff well before you lick.

Max
The Crew

 

Post a Comment

<< Home