page hit counter

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Calling All Paws!

Image hosting by PhotobucketNot that she would ever do such a thing, but I thought that I shameless advertise to all those kitties out there that my human Curiosa has been nominated in several categories for the Second AFOE European Webblog Awards 2006 at Fistful of Euros for her blog Kommissarie Curiosa. She has even been nominated under "Best Weblog," but she would be very satisfied with "Best New Weblog." Get get your people to put those opposable thumbs to use and click on this link, perhaps clicking several times on "Kommissarie Curiosa." Of course, I'm a little miffed that there is no category for "blogging cats," but what is a little kitty to do?

P.S. Make sure you scroll down as there are several categories and "Best New Weblog" is close to the bottom.

1 Comments:

At 1:00 AM, Blogger Gigolo Kitty said...

I voted for her! Even though Neil Gaiman was there and I am a major fan....:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home