page hit counter

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Foot fetish

Curiosa says she has ten little piggies. I say she has ten little meese.

Since it's my job to kill the dust bunnies, I figure I'm also responsible for killing the bed meese. You know, the ten little pale meese babies that stick out from under the covers at the end of the bed. I can't imagine that Curiosa likes sharing her bed with these meese, because there is hardly enough room in the bed for ME! (As the picture below demonstrates, I take up A LOT of space, despite my compact size.) I think they scare her too, because every time when I bat at them, they wiggle, making her scream!! Geez Curiosa, they are just meese! You don't need to be afraid. They keep disappearing under the covers, but I'll kill them soon, I will!

9 Comments:

At 2:32 AM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

She should be grateful you are there to protect her!

 
At 2:51 AM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Heheheh, go get those meeses. Also, lots of lovely pictures.

 
At 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Q: OK, children, this being our last day of English class for the term, here's a little puzzle. Can anyone think of a sentence using the words "effervescent" and "fiddlesticks"?

A: "Effervescent enough covers on the bed, your fiddlesticks out."

/Rydberg.

 
At 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog and nice pictures.

Would it be OK for me to use one of the pictures to link to your blog from my site? I have my own site, dedicated to pictures of me, because I thought there were too few pictures of cats in general and of me in particular on the Internet.

 
At 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me again. :-)

My link page is now updated with a link to your blog using one of your pictures as a link picture. Hope that's OK. Thanks!

 
At 8:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once again our efforts are under appreciated. What to do??

 
At 2:56 AM, Blogger Carolina Cats said...

Ullrick! You are a verry good cat. We got those bed meeses here too and my mom screams too and goes ouch ouch buddy quit that! I wonder what that means?

We love your blog!

buddy

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger PantyhoseGirl said...

I must say I really enjoyed reading your blog. I have a fetish foot mature blog with hot erotic stories and pictures related to pantyhose and foot fetish. Take a look at Pantyhosed Feet Gallery Viewer

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger PantyhoseGirl said...

Your blog is truly amazing. I have a fetish foot foot blog with hot erotic stories and pictures related to pantyhose and foot fetish. Take a look at Pantyhosed Feet Gallery Viewer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home