page hit counter

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Tails from the Tub Part II

My middle name is Stinky.

So, I'm sorry to report that she did it again. Curiosa tried to drownwash me again.

Okay, maybe this time it was warranted. I was not as clean as I usually am, and I was kinda stinky. It it was so icky that even I didn't want to clean it with my tongue.

To be fair, she didn't wash ALL of me this time. She only washed half of me. And I do smell better.

I was a good kitty. I didn't scratch her at all. I bet the neighbors thought she was trying to kill me, but I was really just being dramatic. I reserve the right to complain at the top of my lungs when Curiosa turns that facet on me.

I just don't like the words "next time."

9 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Blogger Gigolo Kitty said...

You are the handsomest kitty Ulrick! Beauty can be very painful but it completely worth the while! Next time, negotiate some extra treats before getting into the tub.

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

oh my, maybe you caught it from my sister?

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Whated did you do that you were all stinky and needing a bath?

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger Spock said...

You really were a good kitty. I woulda put the bite on her for sure!!

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

well, if you gross your own self out, then you should not have to wash it yourself either.

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger The Crew said...

We're with Derby on this. What did you get into that made you so stinky?

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Fat Eric said...

My mum says she would not like to try bathing me! Us long-haired kitties have to be careful to keep our fur out of messes, Ullrick, take a tip from me and you will stay looking as handsome as I do!

 
At 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What did you get into that made you so stinky?

My litterbox. Curiosa thinks it's because I ate some beads that my tummy got upset.

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Ulrick

Sometimes we kitties have to suffer for our vanity.

Don't hate us because we are beautiful!

*purrs
*Abby

 

Post a Comment

<< Home