page hit counter

Monday, January 16, 2006

A Rose by Any Other Name

Image hosted by Photobucket.comJust when I thought we had settled this naming me business, it seems that Curiosa has changed my name again. I thought we had agreed upon Sir Ullrick of Bumble Bee The III 1/2 as the official, full version. Just Ullrick is the everyday, simple version. (The bumble bee part comes from the fact that Curiosa says I'm her little bumble bee because I buzz around, bumbling into things). But today, she started calling me "You Little Sh*t!" I don't know why. I was just trying to help her make jewelry, and it's not my fault that a bottle of beads is infinitely more interesting than any of my furry cat toys. (Besides, I've already killed all of them, anyway, and at least two times). And yes, of course it had to go onto the floor since I know I'm not supposed to be up on the table.

Sheesh.

3 Comments:

At 2:58 AM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Spunds like you mom needs some lessons on living with a curious cat. All the stuff is yours.

 
At 11:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sound like she hasn't grasped that only dogs have owners, cats have servants!

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger The Crew said...

Assert yourself and let your mom know that the house & everything in it belongs to you! You just let her live there so she can tend to your needs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home