page hit counter

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I'm not half the man I used to be

I can't really blame my lack of blogging on the absence of opposable thumbs, since I've never had opposable thumbs and managed to blog in spite of this. I will, however, blame my lack of posts on the surgical removal of certain vital body parts.

While aforementioned body parts are not, strictly speaking, required to type on the keyboard, it has had much impact on my morale. I have simply wanted to hide under the bed and lick my wounds (literally). I have been doing just that.

I'm much, much less of a man than I used to be. (Never mind that I'm a cat).

8 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, Blogger The Crew said...

So, can we assume you had your hoo-ha-ectomy? Don't worry. Most guys have been through it, and do just fine. After a while, you won't even miss them!

George & Max

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Awww. poor Ullrick ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko kO

 
At 1:03 AM, Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

Oh, poor Ullrick. I fink they did that to me afore I dopted Mom, but I don't member. Maybe I'll ask Bonnie.
How's sweet Vessa?

 
At 1:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ullrick, it is good to hear from you. I've missed reading your posts.

Don't let the operation get you down. The Crew is right; you'll do just fine. You always struck me as having a strong spirit---they can't remove that!

Dee

 
At 4:34 AM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Oh dang. Sorry about that. We feel for you.

 
At 5:06 AM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Ullrick, I agree with the Crew. All of us boy kitties are in the same way. You miss them at first, but after a while it won't matter.

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

we agree wif the ofer boy kitties - you won't miss them. hope you're feeling better soon!

 
At 1:11 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ouch. While we agree with all the others that you won't miss "them" after awhile, if you find, that isn't true for you and it is affecting your outlook on life you might consider that they do now make, uh, implants for cats. -- Sky and Blackie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home